Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sympathy

I created funeral pieces this past weekend for Trevor's aunt's mother, wow that was kind of long. I was asked to do the casket piece, and easel and a vased arrangement and I was very pleased with the way they turned out! I love to put together large arrangements! So with that said,


In Loving Memory of Colleen Follett

The Casket Piece was composed of gorgeous White Oriental Lilies, White Roses, Pink Roses and was filled with pretty White Waxflower. Yellow Gerbera Daisies, Blue Delphinium, Pink Larkspur, Purple Iris, White Daisies and White Roses made this Standing Spray very eye catching! I used White Wax as a filler flower in the piece as well. Beautiful Stargazer Lilies, Bells of Ireland, Pink Snapdragons, along with White and Pink Roses gave this arrangement a modern look with White Wax again to complete the ensamble.Pink Roses were used to put on the casket as a last farewell to this loving Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment